December 11, 2016

Get Cash For Your Stamps

Need to sell your extra rolls, books or sheets of Forever Stamps, Holiday Stamps, or leftover stamps? Get Cash For Your Stamps  here using our online form and mail in your stamps to be paid in as fast as 2 days!

To expedite the sale of your stamps, please be sure to;

1. Fill out the form completely
2. Print and sign the form.
3. Send the form and stamps to:

       CFS Inc
       P.O. Box 687
       Walnut, CA  91788

Need some more info? Check out our Seller’s Guide here. 

Helpful Stamp Selling Tips marilyn monroe stamps

We purchase stamps in new and complete condition: Books and/or rolls are in excellent/good condition.  No folds, no bends and all stickers are intact. Rolls must be unopened. There are exclusion to this guide, please read more below. If you have more questions please call us.

  • US Postage Stamps only; Forever Stamps, Christmas Stamps, Non-Personalized Stamps and more
  • Stamps must be self adhesive
  • Stamps with a total reimbursement value of $10 or more are eligible
  • We accept any quantity of U.S. postage stamps of any age & denomination
  • Complete booklets and sheets have the highest reimbursement rates but we also accept partial books, sheets, and even single stamps and stamped envelopes
  • Large coils, books, sheets are also acceptable
  • Denominational stamps above .63 cents individual face value.
  • Individual stamps with split backing.

    Please Note: We do not appraise or purchase stamp collections.