Can You Return ‘Forever’ Stamps to the Post Office?
No, but you can get cash for your unused forever stamps here. The US Postal Service does not buy back stamps but our service allows you to sell your unused stamps. With many few in years the stamps business, over ten, we have been able to help customer streamline their stamp sale and get cash quickly. It’s possible to have extra stamps after mailing out wedding invitations, closing a business, political campaigns or switching a mailing system for a non-profit. A large inheritance of stamps is also common. It can be overwhelming trying to find where to start but fear not. We have a few pointers to help you get a bead on your stamp’s value.
*Please note, we do not purchase old stamp collections.
We purchase unused US postal stamps; stamps in good condition in booklets, sheets or coils.
What condition do my stamps need to be in?
New and complete condition: Books and/or rolls are in excellent/good condition. No folds, no bends and all stickers are intact. Rolls must be unopened. There are exclusion to this guide, please read more below. If you have more questions please call us.
- US Postage Stamps; Forever Stamps, Christmas Stamps, Non-Personalized Stamps and more
- Stamps must be self adhesive
- Stamps with a total reimbursement value of $10 or more are eligible
- We accept any quantity of U.S. postage stamps of any age & denomination
- Complete booklets and sheets have the highest reimbursement rates but we also accept partial books, sheets, and even single stamps and stamped envelopes
- Large coils, books, sheets are also acceptable
- Denominational stamps above .55 cents individual face value. This is includes stamps that have the prices marked on the stamp.
- Individual stamps with split backing.
Please Note: We do not appraise or purchase stamp collections.
What can I expect when I sell my stamps?
- Within two business days of receipt, your stamps are inventoried and the funds are distributed as you directed.
- We will send a bank check, money order, or electronic transfer to your account as you indicate on the Stamp Form.
1. Download the PDF
2. Complete the Form*
3. Send in the Form with Your Stamps to:
P.O. Box 687
Walnut, CA 91788
*Please be sure to complete and sign the form. Incomplete documents will delay your payment.