Can You Return Forever Stamps?
Forever Stamps are ‘forever,’ right? The short answer is yes, but the US Postal Service does not buy back forever stamps but we do at Cash For Your Stamps! That is the belief behind business, helping customer quickly sell their Forever stamps. With our simple process, clients can receive cash payouts in as little as 2 days!* We are the oldest stamp liquidation company in the business and proud to serve our customers right here in the United States. It’s possible to have extra stamps after mailing all your wedding invitations, closing a business, political campaigns or even switching a mailing system for a non-profit.
We purchase unused US postal stamps; stamps in good condition in booklets, sheets or coils. We’ve worked with people just like you for over 14 years to liquidate their extra stamps. Our fast, reliable service offers a great return and we boast clients with happy smiles! We utilize several payment methods to ensure your sale is quickly processed.
Download our simple form here and mail with your stamps. Our quick and professional sales team with help you expedite your stamps sale.
*Cash payments are made once a completed and signed stamp form has been received. Inaccurately completed form will delay your payment. Payments will be distributed within 48 business days depending on the payment type selected. Bank transfers may take longer depending on your banks processing time.
Helpful Stamp Selling Tips
We purchase stamps in new and complete condition: Books and/or rolls are in excellent/good condition. No folds, no bends and all stickers are intact. Rolls must be unopened. There are exclusion to this guide, please read more below. If you have more questions please call us.
- US Postage Stamps only; Forever Stamps, Christmas Stamps, Non-Personalized Stamps and more
- Stamps must be self adhesive
- Stamps with a total reimbursement value of $10 or more are eligible
- We accept any quantity of U.S. postage stamps of any age & denomination
- Complete booklets and sheets have the highest reimbursement rates but we also accept partial books, sheets, and even single stamps and stamped envelopes
- Large coils, books, sheets are also acceptable
- Denominational stamps above .55 cents individual face value.
- Individual stamps with split backing.
Please Note: We do not appraise or purchase stamp collections.
Send us an Email! We’re happy to answer questions and help expedite your stamp sale.